ACLS Practice Test 2022 not only helps you gain insight into concepts related to ACLS certification exam preparation, but also helps you increase your confidence in passing the exam on the first attempt by practicing hundreds of exam-like questions.
### Passing the exam on the first attempt ###
In ACLS Practice Test 2022, there are a large number of questions prepared by exam experts that cover the scope of the official exam requirements. According to the exam requirements, when you complete this certification exam, it means that you.
- Understand basic life support ( BLS )
- Know how to recognize and manage cardiac arrest and other respiratory arrest situations
- Are able to lead and support a resuscitation team
- Are skilled in airway management
- Understand the pharmacology of ACLS
Upon completion of the ACLS certification, the certificate holder will be able to
- Successfully manage strokes and acute coronary syndromes
- Lead and support the resuscitation team
- Successfully manage a patient's airway
- Recognize and be able to immediately manage cardiac and respiratory arrests
- Have a thorough understanding of ACLS pharmacology
### Key Features ###
- Over 1200 questions to practice, each including detailed answer explanations
- Specialized exercises by content area, with the flexibility to switch at any time
- View analysis of your current performance in the "Statistics" section
The most important part of passing the ACLS exam is to keep practicing and not lose confidence in the exam. You will find that each time you practice on ACLS Practice Test 2022, your knowledge of the exam increases, thus increasing your certainty of passing the exam.
Set aside a certain amount of time each day to practice some questions, while hinting to yourself that you will do the same tomorrow. After you have developed good study habits, you will find it easier to pass and score high on not only the ALCS exam, but any other exam!
### Purchase, Subscriptions and Terms ###
You will need to purchase at least one subscription to unlock access to all features, content areas, and questions. Once purchased, the cost will be deducted directly from your Apple account. Subscriptions will automatically renew and be charged based on the rate and term selected for the subscription plan. If you need to cancel your subscription, please do so no later than 24 hours before the end of the current term or your account will be automatically charged for renewal.
You can manage your subscription by turning off auto-renewal in your account settings in Apple after purchase. If a free trial period is offered, any unused portion will be forfeited at the time you purchase your subscription (if applicable).
Terms of Service - https://acls.yesmaster.pro/terms-of-service.html
- Requires iOS 11 or later
- Bundle Id:
- Release Date:
- 2022년 5월 20일
- Last Update:
- 2022년 5월 20일
- Content Rating:
- 和荣 叶
Safe to Download
AppSady and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it